Please share with people who to create awesome game experiences and to connect and work with game developers across Africa!
We are hiring candidates within the following roles-
- UI / UX Designer
Apply at - https://forms.gle/17ExvofKhqVRghnT8
- Analysing user requirements to inform application design.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Testing, Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design, product and user documentation.
- Ensuring continuous professional self-development.
1. Certification, Diploma, or Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
2. Experience with User Interface design, database structures, and statistical analyses.
3. Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication.
5. Good organisational skills.
6. Ability to work as part of a team.
7. Attention to detail.
9. Experience with Hasura/GraphQL.
Job Description : UI / UX Designer
We are looking for a very creative and motivated UI / UX Designer who will improve the company's products to be more intuitive and user friendly. As the UI / UX Designer, you will handle tasks like collecting, researching, investigating, and evaluating user requirements and translate them into exceptional designs that deliver an outstanding and intuitive user experience.
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for an intuitive experience
- Brainstorm and communicate with the development team, and other stakeholders to understand their goals and objectives
- Develop creative, technical, and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for games, websites, interfaces, product ideas, and other related products
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct ongoing user research into the needs and trends that relate to our business.
The successful UX / UI Designer should also have some team/project management experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- Certifications, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail-oriented, and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- Knowledge of Adobe XD
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Ability to multitask across multiple projects and activities